Position Description: CORRESPONDENCE SECRETARY
Attend Admin Committee meetings (5) and Sunday Network meetings (5) as scheduled.
- To purchase relevant stationery, postage etc.
- Secure the Post Office Box key
- To regularly collect mail for the organization from PO Box at Mt Martha
- To respond to mail in a timely manner
- When correspondence contains news about some event or function, send an email to committee members to facilitate timely distribution of such information.
- Maintain a record of correspondence inwards and outwards on behalf of the organization; use the USB for back-up and transfer to next incumbent
- When correspondence is received requesting a donation; cover letter and copy of Grant Application forms should be sent to that organization
- To forward a list of inwards and outwards correspondence and emails to the Minutes Secretary for listing on the agenda of Administrative Committee meetings
- Bring a file of correspondence to the Admin Committee meetings. Table correspondence received for discussion and possible action. Liaise with Committee on issues of publicity and marketing
- Select relevant correspondence for the share table at Sunday Network meetings
- Submit information on the forthcoming SWAN meeting to Community Notices in local newspapers at least 2-3weeks prior to the Sunday Network meetings
- Update the Website as required.